The Annual Fund is Oakwood’s yearly campaign to raise funds in support of the students and mission of the school. As tuition alone does not cover our yearly expenses, the Annual Fund makes up the difference we need to meet our operating budget each year. Donations help support critical programs for the school such as professional development for faculty and staff, inspiring guest speakers, technology advancements in the classrooms and financial aid for families in need.
Your donations at work:
• $50 covers the cost of a uniform for one of our basketball players
• $500 supports technology in the chemistry, physics and robotics labs
• $1000 enhances the residential life program and allows for dynamic weekend trips for boarders
• $2500 supports critical upkeep of dorm facilities and the campus grounds
• $5000 allows for students in financial need to pursue an education at Oakwood