Help Oakwood Meet its Goal
The Annual Fund is Oakwood’s yearly campaign to raise funds in support of the students and mission of the school. As tuition alone does not cover our yearly expenses, the Annual Fund makes up the difference we need to meet our operating budget each year. Donations help support critical programs for the school such as professional development for faculty and staff, inspiring guest speakers, technology advancements in the classrooms and financial aid for families in need.
Your donations at work:
- $50 covers the cost of a uniform for one of our basketball players
- $500 supports technology in the chemistry, physics and robotics labs
- $1000 enhances the residential life program and allows for dynamic weekend trips for boarders
- $2500 supports critical upkeep of dorm facilities and the campus grounds
- $5000 allows for students in financial need to pursue an education at Oakwood
How to Donate:
Make a gift online with your credit card here.
You may also call the Development office at (845) 462-4200 to pay by credit card or set up monthly payments.
Please make your check payable to Oakwood Friends School and mail to the Development Office at 22 Spackenkill Road Poughkeepsie, NY 12603.
You may pledge a certain amount to be paid at a later date or in installments to be paid by the end of the fiscal year on June 30th.
Gifts of appreciated securities offer tax savings to the donor. You may transfer stock directly from your account to Oakwood’s brokerage account.
Many companies offer their employees and retirees the opportunity to double the value of their gift through matching gift programs. Please contact your HR department for matching gift forms and procedures.
Contact Elaine Miles in the Development Office at (845) 462-4200 x 224 or email@example.com to learn more.